fermeture du forum.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

xxxx
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyMar 4 Sep 2018 - 23:19

big j
wat is she dexter ? jude this is very important you need to tell me now : who is paying the fancy restaurant ? me ? you know i have a tight budget when it comes to sexless dinners  xxxx - Page 4 1f602  

euh maybe you're 35 n mom is too old to care if you whipped your ass  xxxx - Page 4 1f631 also i stayed home one year after you went to college it builds fear in a parent's heart i mean i broke my arm twice in that house, those fuckin stairs in the hall are no safe !  

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyMar 4 Sep 2018 - 23:47

big j
if i'm dying tonite i might as well just die a douchbag n leave you some inheritance you look like you need it to rent a proper place xxxx - Page 4 263a what in the world ? no mom would ever like a son over another. they were just worried abt me cuz i had a weird phase after you left it's called pity xxxx - Page 4 1f602

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyMer 5 Sep 2018 - 20:17

big j
might be. turn back the time n wat ? stay ? i know i act out on you for leaving 1st but i'm a grown up, our mistakes made us the ppl we are today n i gotta say you're pretty cool i mean i'd gang out with you even if you weren't my bro lol

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptySam 8 Sep 2018 - 10:37

big j
you know part of me want to meet vicky just to figure you out but i guess i'll just pass. pizza n beer what a deal ! we can talk n i tell you all abt gabi wanting to go to costa rica   xxxx - Page 4 1f647  

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptySam 29 Sep 2018 - 15:22

big j
jude wtf with your paperie ?

you had a cellmate for 3 days ? ppl are making stupid jokes jeez

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptySam 29 Sep 2018 - 21:56

big j
no wonder why i never like your friends dude.

good good. like is quiet rn. what you've been up to other than going to fake prison ?

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyLun 1 Oct 2018 - 22:30

big j
according to your paperies your life was not that boring in prison lol  

so what ? you have a brother too haha just enjoy yourself bro you deserve it  xxxx - Page 4 1f609 gigi is one of a kind (the evil kind) please tell me you're thinking abt 10 ways to kill her n hide her body in the deep sea  xxxx - Page 4 1f60c  

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyLun 1 Oct 2018 - 22:47

big j
not obsessed you're so defensive jeez Rolling Eyes 

you loved her?

Invité
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyLun 1 Oct 2018 - 22:57

big j
damn jude, you know i chose to believe you even when you tell me garbage xxxx - Page 4 350907882

sorry. i hope she loved you back. n she realizes how wrong it was to let you go. gabi is playing the cool ex card n it's just annoying to me i can't be flirty knowing she will get hurt in the end ...

bc#24
Invité

click down

xxxx - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: xxxx   xxxx - Page 4 EmptyMar 27 Nov 2018 - 22:00

00:07
Booty Call #24

WHAT D FUCK? YOU TOLD MY SISTER ABOUT US? Asshole! She tore my clothes and burned my Coldplay tickets
You better be getting me new tickets!
uh do i know you? and you should be grateful, i just saved your life, coldplay is shit.
Uhh, this is Sara. You deffo know my vagina you jerk!
You human piece of shit!! How can you insult Coldplay! Get me knew tickets or else...
nice to meet you Sara, your vagina was surely nice but you really sound like a horrible human being.
or else? come on, what are you gonna do about it?  xxxx - Page 4 1f602  xxxx - Page 4 1f602

My vagina is the best thing you can score, twat! BTW, you suck at giving head
IDK. Maybe I'll start by giving my sister your keys. She told me she shit on your front door, can't wait to see what else she'll do to your place.
Yeah, you didn't lose your keys, I stole them the other day.
OH THAT BITCH. ok, it was funny at first. but you're messing with the wrong twin. you're looking for julian, NOT ME. leave me the fuck alone.
and give me my keys back.
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH? BITCH!
Holly crap, there is 2 of u? Ugh. Nice try you cunt. Give me tickets and you'll get your keys.
f u c k   y o u. and the bitch you call your sis. i'm not buying the ticket. keep the keys, i'll just change de locks. you cunt.  xxxx - Page 4 2800034322

HAHA Yeah like you can afford it! I've been to your place, it's shit!
Go to hell asshole! I hope you get herppies and can't get your dick up no more!
herpes*

xxxx
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4