fermeture du forum.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line

Invité
Invité

click down

I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line Empty
MessageSujet: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 13:55

- Jimmy Weston Davies -
courte citation

i. harness your blame, walk through
- âge et lieu de naissance: écrire votre réponse ici. - origines et nationalité: écrire votre réponse ici. - statut familial: écrire votre réponse ici. - statut civil: écrire votre réponse ici. - occupation: écrire votre réponse ici. - cinq choses favorites: écrire votre réponse ici. - saison préférée: écrire votre réponse ici. - traits de caractères: écrire votre réponse ici. - groupe: écrire votre réponse ici. - avatar: écrire votre réponse ici.

ii. swing wide your crane, run me
La rédaction de l'histoire de votre personnage se passe ici. Libre à vous de l'écrire comme vous le souhaitez, de mettre en avant certaines parties, d'en laisser d'autres dans l'ombre. On vous laisse la liberté d'en faire ce que vous voulez, tant que vous écrivez un minimum de quinze lignes, qu'il s'agisse de faits ou d'une histoire rédigée.

iii. when eyes are all painted sinatra blue
- pseudo/prénom: écrire votre réponse ici. - âge et pays: écrire votre réponse ici. - type de personnage: inventé ou pré-lien, écrire votre réponse ici. - votre avis sur le forum: écrire votre réponse ici. - où avez-vous connu le forum: écrire votre réponse ici. - souhaitez-vous être parrainé ? : oui/non. - autre: écrire votre réponse ici.

Dernière édition par Jimmy Davies le Lun 10 Sep 2018 - 13:59, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 13:59

Bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Maxine Rosendale

Maxine Rosendale
until we go down

⋅ paper notes : 436
⋅ since : 22/06/2018

click down

- getaway car.
address: west side.
contact book:
availability: closed (ford, jax, rake, robby, josh)

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 14:51

Une autre Marie, enchantée I love you
En tout cas, très bon choix d'avatar ! I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3428865361
Bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2932197667
Shaun Penwyn

Shaun Penwyn
what a skeletal wreck of man this is

⋅ paper notes : 744
⋅ since : 01/07/2018

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 17:15

bienvenue parmi nous I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2872021818
Edda Morello

Edda Morello

⋅ paper notes : 264
⋅ since : 10/05/2018

click down

- getaway car.
address: brighton east side. (w/nathan and lydia)
contact book:
availability: close; 2/4. (nathan, robby, soon.)

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 18:47

noah est un si bon choix I love you bienvenuuue I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1419594218
Jazz Eaton

Jazz Eaton

⋅ paper notes : 841
⋅ since : 03/02/2018

click down

- getaway car.
address: Brighton Marina (Boat)
contact book:
availability: mp moi

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 19:24

Bienvenue ici I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1758502329
Hâte d'en apprendre plus sur ton perso I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1542162500

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 19:53

bienvenue ici, avec ce beau jeune homme. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3431330196
Donna Owens

Donna Owens

⋅ paper notes : 316
⋅ since : 20/11/2017

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: free, [rake]

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 21:28

Bienvenue ici. I love you

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 21:34

Noaahhh. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1204509553
Si jamais tu veux de la famille, je cherchais le jumeau de ma Laurel et il avait justement cette tête.  I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3428865361
Bienvenue parmi nous. I love you

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyLun 10 Sep 2018 - 23:00

Merci beaucoup tout le monde, je m'attèle à ma fiche ce soir I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 198370067
Contente de voir que Noah plait à ce point I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2872021818
Nash, j'avais pas vu tu peux m'en parler un peu plus ?

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyMar 11 Sep 2018 - 2:20

bienvenue à la maison. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2872021818

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyMer 12 Sep 2018 - 9:00

bienvenue chez nous I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 873553205
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

⋅ paper notes : 173
⋅ since : 09/08/2018

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: (0/4)jacob, ford, elian, eli. (sold out)

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyMer 12 Sep 2018 - 20:07

bienvenue par ici, je viendrai assurément te quémander un lien I love you
Rami Saab

Rami Saab

⋅ paper notes : 348
⋅ since : 23/06/2018

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyMer 12 Sep 2018 - 21:27

Jimmy Davies a écrit:

Nash, j'avais pas vu tu peux m'en parler un peu plus ?

noah the cutest I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3952632980 I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3952632980
oh please le jumeau de laurel (et par extension mon petit frère)
matt et noah ont tellement un air I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 29755263 I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 29755263
bienvenue parmi nous I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1679898192 I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2872021818
Teddy Walsh

Teddy Walsh

⋅ paper notes : 1572
⋅ since : 24/12/2017

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: op (clara, jessi, eli, rhys)

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptyJeu 13 Sep 2018 - 0:34

noah, ce choix. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3431330196
bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche ! I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1419594218 I love you

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptySam 15 Sep 2018 - 7:15

Noah est tellement chou I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1419594218
bienvenue parois nous I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 3830796224
Hana Golightly

Hana Golightly
books, flowers and the moon.

⋅ paper notes : 7543
⋅ since : 04/11/2017

click down

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: [▪︎▪︎▪︎] colt, dean, hartley.

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line EmptySam 15 Sep 2018 - 10:22

Salut toi. Ton délai de cinq jours est dépassé, et ta fiche est donc maintenant une fiche en danger. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 437837656
Tu as deux jours pour nous demander un nouveau délai, sinon, ta fiche sera archivée, et ton compte supprimé. Si tu as besoin d'un nouveau personnage pour l'inspiration, n'hésite pas à en changer. On ne t'en voudra pas. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 1542162500
À très vite, je l'espère. I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line 2728353283

Contenu sponsorisé

click down

MessageSujet: Re: I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line   I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line Empty

I'll be fine if your mine at the the end of the line