fermeture du forum.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Partagez

caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386

Invité
Invité

click down

caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 Empty
MessageSujet: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyMer 11 Avr 2018 - 21:59

14:38

Friday, May 18

slide to unlock

Dernière édition par Caitlin Winters le Lun 4 Juin 2018 - 19:08, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyLun 4 Juin 2018 - 18:56

00:07
malo
Cait. I think we should meet up sometimes soon.
Everything's a mess Cait.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyLun 4 Juin 2018 - 19:18

malo

Why? So that you can apologize for screwing up the only good thing I have left in my life? I don't even know if I'll have the strength to look you straight in the eyes.

You can't be serious. Cait, you didn't even tell me about you! You're gonna marry Alma!

You knew how I felt about her!

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyLun 4 Juin 2018 - 20:46

malo

Why? So that you can apologize for screwing up the only good thing I have left in my life? I don't even know if I'll have the strength to look you straight in the eyes.

You can't be serious. Cait, you didn't even tell me about you! You're gonna marry Alma!

Why should I have told you? So that you could come back running for her? Sure.

That didn't stop you from leaving her behind fourteen years ago, Malo. YOU. FUCKING. LEFT. And life didn't stop after you you were gone, despite what you can believe.

Did you only realise that all these years, I was the one who took care of her. The one who dried her tears, those she shed BECAUSE OF YOU. I guess not.

And so you had to seduce her?

Behind my back!

I know I shouldn't have left. I know I should have done something before. But coming back here to realise my best friend has been secretly engaged to the one girl I ever felt this way for... This is seriously fucked up Cait. I've made huge mistakes, but you could have been honest with me.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyLun 4 Juin 2018 - 21:33

malo

Why should I have told you? So that you could come back running for her? Sure.

That didn't stop you from leaving her behind fourteen years ago, Malo. YOU. FUCKING. LEFT. And life didn't stop after you you were gone, despite what you can believe.

Did you only realise that all these years, I was the one who took care of her. The one who dried her tears, those she shed BECAUSE OF YOU. I guess not.

And so you had to seduce her?

Behind my back!

I know I shouldn't have left. I know I should have done something before. But coming back here to realise my best friend has been secretly engaged to the one girl I ever felt this way for... This is seriously fucked up Cait. I've made huge mistakes, but you could have been honest with me.

Really? That's all you think of me? As if I wasn't good enough for her to love? SHE LOVES ME, MALO. And I waited so many years before I let her in. I didn't have to seduce her at all. I was there for her when you weren't, here's the difference.

And you could have been honest with her, to start with.

You would have asked her to wait for you, and she would have done it, in a heartbeat. But you didn't say anything. You just left. Because your career was more important to you than her. Than us.

It doesn't matter anymore... I'm tired of being the second choice. After all we've been through, it's for her that you came back to Brighton. Not for me. And she loves you still, you know, even after all those years.

You were right. I wasn't enough for her. I'm never enough. Even for you.

You're not the second choice. She loves you. She'll choose you over me a hundred times. And I'm fine with it, because I'd never do anything to hurt you or her.

But apparently, you see me as a monster who wants to steal your girl. Good to know.

You have no idea how much I love you, Cait. I'm not only here for her.

Invité
Invité

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 EmptyVen 6 Juil 2018 - 22:30

Alma
Ok... We really need to talk when you get home. I have my faults too.

I almost kissed Malo, Caitlin. I'm so sorry. For that and for telling you with a text. It's just that I can't stand the way you're blaming yourself for everything.

I'm still mad at you, but also at myself. It's messed up.  But I love you and I miss you so very damn much.
I'm so sorry Cait...

Contenu sponsorisé

click down

MessageSujet: Re: caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386   caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386 Empty

caitlin winters ▪️ 01273-941386